Wednesday, February 2, 2011

More Fun On The Road

She keeps herself busy in the car. Can you tell?!!

This is in the car on the way to church.

I'm being silly. I took this by myself.

That's my dad driving. 

That's my dad driving while he bites his nails.

That's my mommy.

Here's my leopard purse. I just got it a few days ago.
I really like using it. It sure is a nice purse!

That's another picture of my purse.

I hope you come back to my blog soon. I love putting stuff on it. I hope you love reading it!

Love, Scarlett

2 comments:

  1. Is the date on all the pictures your mothers idea of a joke, Scarlett? Do you know what day it is?! hahaha. Great pictures!!!

    Rac, Vac and Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yeah, Rac wants to know if your Dad bites his fingers a lot. She says that it's not a very good habit to have. He needs to break that.

    Rac and Amy

    ReplyDelete