Sunday, September 5, 2010

Cool Animals!

Scarlett went to Out Of Africa with Lola and Papa. She ran out of memory half way through the day- she left home with about 550 pictures already on her camera! She's really excited about sharing these pictures with everybody.

Here they are...

Goofy! That's my Lola driving to Out Of Africa!

I wanted to take this picture to show my parents.

Too close! He was so cute.

Waaaayy up in the sky.

Sneaking into the bus...

I fed him a carrot. Would you like to feed him a carrot?

Zebra family. These girls are so cute. Just look at them.

That is a very sweet camel. What is he looking at?

My camera was full so Lola took the rest of these pictures. That was so nice!
I wanted to show everyone these.

Guess what?! I picked up that big worm up and petted him. He was a fast snake! There's me in the picture.

Boom Boom was my favorite! I love him. He's a rinocerous.

Come back next time to see more of my pictures!

Love, Scarlett

5 comments:

  1. Adorable blog! I LOVE the header :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scarlett you are so brave with that snake! i would be so scared! But i agree i love the rhinos too! You are such a good little picture taker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You got really close to that giraffe!!! You are a fantastic picture-taker = )
    I love you!!! Keep on clickin'

    Uncle Nicki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for putting my picture on here.
    Love, Lola

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scarlett - You take fabulous pictures! My favorite of this set is the one with the giraffe looking right at the camera - What a great picture! I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete